miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

Feelin the same way

Just like that Norah Jones song from her first album, Im feeling the same way everyday, but not with a bright positiveness, if so with a little bit of sadness. On the past days I finally realized that everyday is just the same: I do my things, eventually I study or go out with friends and pretend that life is an everyday gift. I always have this hope for things to happen, and when I say "things", I say love. 
It sounds really stupid for a 18teen boy to  wait, since boys of my age are confident about themselves, so then is easy to find women. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, I HAVE NO CONFIDENT ON MYSELF.

WHY DA HELL IM TELLING YOU THIS? I don't know. I just want to share pieces of my life. I don't know if anyone will read me, but I have to try.

xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario